Explore the wonders of Sri Lanka: from ancient relics to beachside stays.
Unique wildlife and adventures awaits your discovery on this well-paced 14-day itinerary. Using online casino consultant you will achieve your goals. Explore paradise-like marine sanctuaries in Mirissa and Kalpitiya for whales and dolphins, and the national parks of Wilpattu, Minneriya and Yala where you have the opportunity to see elusive big cats, elephants and sloth bears. And when it all becomes too wild, take the chance to relax on the white sandy beaches of Tangalle and Trincomalee, or ascend misty mountain peaks in Ella to soak up the atmosphere of the beautiful tea country.
- Enjoy a jeep safari to view the famous leopolds of Yala National Park
- Participate in a cooking demonstration and taste local cuisine in Hiriwaduna village
- Visit the marine sanctuary of Kalpitiya, with its bottle-nosed dolphins, whales and sea turtles
- Explore the UNESCO World-Heritage site Anuradhapura, Sri Lankas' ancient ruin city
- 1 night hotel accommodation each in Negombo, Kalpitiya and Anuradhapura
- 2 nights hotel accommodation each in Sigiriya, Trincomalee, Ella, Yala and Tangalle
- English-speaking Driver-Guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Services of a local representative
- 13 breakfasts
- 13 dinners
- 2 x 500ml mineral water bottles per person per day
- Guided Tours of Kalpitiya, Anuradhapura, Habarana, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Passikudah, Ella and Galle
- Wilpattu National Park jeep safari
- Minneriya National Park jeep safari
- Yala National Park jeep safari
- Dolphin and whale watching excursion in Mirissa
- Optional tours: Climb Adam’s Peak (Dec-May)
* Discounts of up to $400 per couple and bonus extras are available for bookings made prior to 30 June 2018.